- Mongolian overtone chanting,
an ancient shamanic vocal practice which makes
audible the natural harmonic spectrum of the
voice in its pure rainbow colours, so that
unearthly, angelic and bell-like tones are heard
floating above the voices of the chanters.
- - different
breathing techniques and discover how they differ
from each other in their effect on mind, body and
spirit and the integration of these three.
- - vocal
- and how to cleanse
the chakras and subtle body.
- - ways to heal with
- and how to find our
- discovering the power of names
- - mantra and
mantric practice of different kinds, and
work with sacred chants from many
sonorous yogas and vocal
practices involving the elements
- and working with
- - ritual and ceremony and
native American chants.
- - uncovering deep
levels of the soul through trance healing,
- Extended Mandala ceremony,
chant and mantra.
- - revealing the
dynamics of ancestral patterns and with healing
- forgive and clear
the patterns of our ancestral lines
- and acknowledge their
- Healing Voice Week in Devon. Waiting for dawn on May day morning.
- More information
- Back to the Healing Voice Week Main page
- Back to the Workshop Main Page
- Booking Form
- Back to the top